One country that I'd like to visit is Greece

Traces of Ancient Greece

Greece is located between Europe, Asia and Africa. Located in the south of the Balkan Peninsula, it shares land borders with Albania to the northwest, the Republic of Macedonia and Bulgaria to the north, and Turkey to the northeast. Greece borders the Aegean Sea, the Ionian Sea and the Mediterranean Sea as well.
I’d like to visit it because this country was the cradle of Western philosophy and civilization, so I can know its traces there, such as museums or classical architecture. I’d visit the Acropolis, obviously, and the ruins of Ancient Greece.
Also, I’d like to hike in this country, because eighty percent of Greece is mountainous, the highest is Mount Olympus with 2,918 meters, so I want to climb it! During the visit, I’d probably know different cities and try different foods and flavors, mainly seafood.
I hope that one day I can visit Greece and get to know its people, its culture and all its corners.


Greek island

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares