My future job




Today I want to write about my future job, at present I study architecture, so it most logical thing would be to say that my future work would be related with this area. But, I’m teacher of philosophy too, though today I don’t want to work at the school because I have a lot of objections about the education system and I have another projects to be done in other areas, always I have thought that in a moment of my life, when I am older and wiser I can give back to other students everything I have learned throughout my life.
I imagine living in the rural place, growing my own food and working with children from the community. I would like to work the most of time outdoor, touching the nature and I learn and teach through it. I hope break domination logic and I help the emancipation of the students. And I hope that in my role as a teacher I can help the organization of my community.
I believe that in this work I will not earn much money, but actually I don’t care because I will feel satisfied with my life, my time and the value of my work.


"Whoever teaches learns inthe act of teaching, and whoever learns teaches in the act of learning"      Paulo Freire, Pedagogy of freedom.
               

Comentarios

Entradas populares