My favourite movies


“Whatever you do, love it”


Always I think about movies the first thing I think is “Cinema Paradiso”. When I watched this movie was the first time I got excited with a movie, I felt so many emotions. This Italian movie of 1988 by Giuseppe Tornatore is so simple and beauty; it’s about a friendship between a projectionist, Alfredo, and a boy, Toto, and it shows the magic of cinema in a small town of Italy, Giancaldo. This movie is so beautiful because it has a great soundtrack by Ennio Morricone and the main topic: everybody can dream and make it come true.



Another movie I love is “Hotaru no Haka” or “Grave of the Fireflies” (Japan, 1988) produced by Studio Ghibli and directed by Isao Takahata. This Japanese animated war film is based in an autobiography (1967) by Akiyuki Nosaka, is so strong and moving. The film tells the story of two siblings, Seita and Setsuko, and their efforts to survive during the final months of the Second World War, in the city of Kobe. This movie makes me feel so sad and disillusioned with humanity, but I recommend it absolutely because it shows a story from a vision of children, from an innocent, but strong point of view. In this film it’s possible to understand the disaster of war and force of true love of siblings.
I recommend both movies because they are awesome and you can feel how the simple things are super strong things too.



Comentarios

Entradas populares