Postgraduate studies


Jeremy Bentham's panopticon
Today I write about taking a postgraduate course in the future, being honest, I always thought about taking a postgrad, but now I'm not sure, because, as I said before, I studied pedagogy, so I've been studying for many years. I mean, I love learning new things, I love reading, I even love college life, but I've been in college for many years.

Anyway, if I could take a break from college, I think I would like to take a postgraduate course because I think that, at some point in my life, I would like to deepen the relationship between spaces (physical and virtual spaces) and education. A subject that I studied and researched when I graduated as a philosophy teacher and it meant multiple questions about places, conditions, environments for children to study. When I taught at school, I saw that the classroom restricted the movements of students, restricted creativity; I saw how the crowded windows did not allow to see the outside. So I felt that this topic was so important for education and in the future I think I would like to go back to study it. And to learn new possibilities for build spaces for a active and creative education.
 
I would like to get a grant and study abroad. It sounds like a beautiful and enriching experience.


Comentarios

Entradas populares